Sho Express Hibachi and Sushi Franchises
Learn how Sho Express is a leader in this emerging sushi franchise category, and how you can be too.
FREE INDUSTRY OUTLOOK REPORT:
It’s Sho time! The hot opportunity in Asian-American fast-casual restaurants / restaurant franchises.
FREE INDUSTRY OUTLOOK REPORT
It’s Sho time! The hot opportunity in Asian-American fast-casual restaurants / restaurant franchises
Four Great Brands – One New Sushi Franchise opportunity
Why Own a Sho Express Sushi Franchise?
- Creative menu of sushi and hibachi-style favorites
- Contemporary atmosphere and enthusiastic employees
- High-quality food and service, prepared safely
- Affordable prices to appeal to diverse demographics
- Casual eat-in and takeaway model
- A fun, energetic and family-friendly brand personality
- Low overhead
- Leading the way in an emerging industry niche
Asian food Franchises are on Fire
Asian food franchises are an untapped niche in the fast-casual and QSR categories, due to the historic predominance of buffet and full-service restaurants. And today’s demand for casual dining and takeaway isn’t going anywhere.
We’ve taken traditional conveyer sushi and hibachi grills and transformed those Asian restaurant favorites into a new format.
Sho Express is an exciting new fast-casual Asian food franchise that is ready to grow.
Sushi meets hibachi in our casual Sho Express franchise restaurants
Investment and Revenue Potential
Fire up your future with Sho Express, a low-cost Asian food franchise opportunity serving Japanese-inspired sushi and hibachi favorites. Sho Express franchise costs and fees
Minimum Liquid Capital:
(Refer to the left under the Minimum Investment box.)
Average gross sales for stores operating in 2019 was
(Refer to our FDD Item 19 for specifics on revenue projections.)
Asian Fast Food Franchises are Growing Fast
- Our story started in restaurants in Missouri, Kentucky and Tennessee.
- That’s just the beginning – we’re looking for energetic Sho Express owners in these three states, as well as other areas in the Southeastern and South Midwest regions of the U.S.
- Where will you open your Sho Express Asian food restaurant franchise?
Get to Know Sho
Enjoy all the benefits of being part of the asian restaurant franchises family
A shogun is a leader, and that’s what we aim to be. In 2014, the Sho Express vision took shape in St. Louis. Even back then, with a mission to serve up flavorful Japanese food fused with American influences, in a fun and friendly environment, we knew we were on to something.
Fast forward to today. With nine locations in three states under the Sho Express umbrella, a perfected and established concept, and a prime position at the intersection of some pretty incredible food trends, we’re ready to take our Sho on the road – the franchising road, that is, and we’re looking for confident, motivated leaders to join us.
Path to Sho Express Ownership
Ready to bring a Sho Express Asian restaurant franchise to your community?
Introduction to the Team
Introduction to the Team